This Policy applies to information we collect on www.narrators.io, on Narrators’ mobile application and its sub-domains about:
i) visitors to our website and our mobile applications (the “Site”); and
ii) people who register their emails with us.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR SITE
- Use of the Narrators Mobile Application – we use your Personal Information to sign you up to the Narrators Mobile Application as a User. We cannot sign you up and identify you unless we have your Personal Information. Mandatory Personal Information includes your name, email address, mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, location, bank account number, Instagram account or blog, (and associated information).
- Provision of services and improvement – having your Personal Information allows us to operate, to provide support to our Users, improve our services and the features and functionalities of our Site;
- Communications – we may use your Personal Information to inform and invite you to influencer marketing campaigns, to provide you with information that you request and generally for administrative purposes, including paying you (if applicable). We may also contact you for marketing and promotional purposes, which you can always opt-out of by contacting us or modifying your Account settings.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS WITH US
When you register your emails with us, we may use it for the following:
(a) We will send you monthly newsletters and/or contact you about campaigns, products and services we think may be of your interest.
If you agree to receiving such information, you can always opt out at a later date. If you would rather not receive these information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com
By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information. We will never share your personal data with third parties without your explicit consent.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING, CORRECTING, DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Customer Support at One9Social Pte Ltd, 33 Niven Rd, Singapore 228380. We may make a small charge for this service.
If you have an account on this Site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to One9Social changes, for example if you change your email address, name or PayPal email details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Customer Support at One9Social Pte Ltd, 33 Niven Rd, Singapore 228380. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal data transmitted to One9Social. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you are a User who is also an influencer, we may provide limited Personal & Statistical Information about you to relevant clients or brands who may be interested in your services for campaigns.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
8. SALE OF BUSINESS
If One9Social’s business is sold or integrated with another business (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation) your personal data may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US